December 16, 2014

Christmas Gift Checklist #printable

Yet another list that I keep on my phone is one for ongoing gift ideas for my husband and the boys. When it comes time to go out in search of Christmas gifts, I usually have a whole other list that includes my best friends kiddos, grandparents, the boys' aunt and uncle...the whole gang.

Since I am hoping to divide and conquer the gift list this year, I thought a printable would be helpful so my husband and I can trade it back and forth and strike things off the list!


As always, one space left open for anyone that you might need to add...the mail carrier, hair stylist, baby sitter...add them as needed in the open space!

You can download the gift checklist HERE for free!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips