July 22, 2014

Summer Festival #Fashion

One thing that my husband and I love to do in the summer is go to the various festivals and outdoor concerts that our city hosts in July and August.

This is the perfect venue to try out something a little out of the box when it comes to your wardrobe.

Summer Festival



Tiered tanks in bold colors
Striped shorts with structured pockets
Tall gladiator sandals
Wrap bracelets
Feather charms

I love this look for a variety of reasons. First, it uses pattern in an unexpected way. When I started wearing my tribal print shorts by Kristine Cook Designs last summer, I was super self conscious about all of that pattern and visual interest on my rear end. The truth is, it distracts the eye and creates an illusion.

The cobalt tank is beautiful and flowy, the perfect cut to hide the hips!

Accessories wise, wrap bracelets from local arts festivals, and necklaces with interesting charms are great accessories for the Summer. Pick pieces that you love and wear them with pride!

Go bold this summer by mixing neutrals with bold colors and patterns!
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that blue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips