February 13, 2014

Mister or Miss...who will it be? #GenderReveal #pregnancy

Sometimes a picture can tell a thousand words. In our case this week, it speaks of a thousand emotions.


That's right friends...another boy for us! My intuition was completely wrong on this, but we couldn't be happier!

Owen's warming up to the idea of having a little brother, though if you ask him if the baby is a brother or sister he will still answer with Little Sister. When we remind him that it's a baby brother, he remembers and gets all excited about playing superheros and trains with the baby.

The best moment was this morning when I was telling him that we were going to go and get some balloons for his little brother. He snuggled up to me on the couch, rubbed my belly and said "hi buddy!" I have a feeling that these two boys of mine are going to get along just fine.


A huge heartfelt thank you to Stephanie Glover at A Grande Life for taking this photo and making it something magical. You're amazing!
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your reveal!! Great idea!! So excited for Owen to have a brother!

Heather said...

Cute reveal and a big congrats on another little boy!

SSG said...

I love this!!!! Such an awesome reveal! And I noticed the tag "Little Bear" - HOW FUCKING PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was meant to be :) **tears**

Anonymous said...

Big congrats, Shannon! Having two boys is SO much fun. I love that they have a brother to grow up with!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Congrats on a "true" boy mom! Welcome to the club x2 its amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips