September 1, 2013

Taking the Zaggora 2 Week Challenge

Hey friends!

Today I started the Zaggora 2 Week Challenge. Every time I work out for the next two weeks (which will be every other day and sometimes more!) I'll be wearing Hot Pants by Zaggora; neoprene active wear designed to burn extra calories.

How do they work?

        Celu-Lite Technology™ is a patent pending, multi-layer fabric technology harnessing the body’s natural heat during exercise to help you burn more calories  - Zaggora

And just after one run in them, holy moly. I couldn't really feel them working, but when I got home from my run and went to take a shower...I had to peel the Hot Pants off. The lining was soaked, as were my delicates, and I know that they are working!

Interior of the pants...soaked to the bone!
I'm excited to see how my body changes over the next couple of weeks and to share it with you all! For now, check out all of the awesome Zaggora active wear and let me know your favorite! This tank is definitely going on my wishlist!


*Disclaimer: I received a pair of Hot Pants by Zaggora for the purposes of this review. All opinions and views expressed are my own.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca Nash-Emerson said...

I was just checking them out myself. I don't know anyone else personally who has tried them out and will be eagerly awaiting your review of them (I wish I was reviewing them with you).

I would love to get the whole set - a pair of hotpants, the hot tank (in blue) and the jacket to really kick it up in the gym, at yoga, on my bike, and out for a run.

Have fun, and keep me up to date!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips