September 5, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love

Another set of amazing sponsors that helped pave my way to NYC and BlogHer12...in an oh-so-stylish way!


When I first talked to Tina about my needs for BlogHer, all I mentioned was a messenger bag to use on the plane and during the day sessions. Little did I know that she would whip up some amazing fused work, and a sparkly VHS wristlet that looked amazing and eco-chic.  I am so proud to have carried these pieces, and we're already conspiring for Chicago!



Working with Amber on my accessories was like a dream. She took inspiration from who I am as an artist, my life story, and my fashion tastes and created some truly one of a kind designs. While each piece holds special meaning and I love in its own unique way, I truly truly love the Let It Be pendant with ruby gemstone. She created this piece custom for me, one side dedicated to my father {Let It Be was his favourite song, and is my memorial tattoo to him} and the other side to my husband {paisley pattern...he loves him some paisley ties!}. I cannot thank Amber enough for her inspired designs, that I am wearing over and over and over again!


2 comments:

Tina said...

Thrilled! Can't wait to design for you for BlogHer '13. It's going to be so much fun!

Amber Bryce said...

It was my pleasure Shannon! And I am so happy you are enjoying all of your sparklies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips